Monday, February 28, 2011

sleepy, sneezy, and grumpy

I had a headache all weekend. Literally - all weekend. It hasn't bothered me much at all today, which I am highly thankful for - however, now I'm sneezing like crazy, I didn't sleep well last night (I've acquired a habit of waking up at 3:30AM each morning - really, Ellen?!), and I felt semi-grumpy today at work today.

I was planning on a 2.5mile run today. I didn't do it in hopes of finding some relief through my rest. Tomorrow is Zumba (in my pink tutu, of course), and then hopefully I'll pick my 2.5mile run back up either Wednesday or Thursday.

Happy March tomorrow, everyone! Only 61 days of school left. :]



395

1 comment:

  1. Lets try...sweetie, softie and girly - that's how I see you. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete