Monday, February 21, 2011

routine

I ran 4miles today. It was a good run. I did 4.03miles in 40:07minutes. I'm hoping this will help me get to my 10k run under and hour. I'll be doing the Cooper River Bridge Run on April 1st. I ran my first (and last) 10k in about an hour and two minutes, so hopefully I can knock it under an hour!!

So, I'm trying to keep setting a goal for my next run so that I'll be more motivated. So, I hope to run 3.5miles on Wednesday. It'll be just a bit trickier since I'm also planning on heading to the church for a meeting with the pastor (I'm the new part-time children's director there). So, I'll just have to gauge my time and decide if I have time to run before or if I should wait until after meeting.

Just trying to establish a running routine again!

I don't think I mentioned that I also ran on Saturday - I did 5k then.

Tomorrow is Zumba day! I'll be wearing my tutu again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment