Friday, February 25, 2011

vision

I went to the eye doctor this afternoon. Well, first I had to run home to get my glasses, and then I went to see the eye doctor. Sad times since the school is like 2 minutes from the office, but I live like 15 minutes away. It's alright though....I made it!

I somehow talked the doctor out of dilating my eyes - yay!! I got sick once after having my eyes dilated. I wasn't even sure I would be able to drive home because I was dizzy, and when I got home, all I could do was crawl into the bed and sleep. Once I woke up, I was fine. It was crazy though! So, needless to say, I avoid it at all costs!

As I was sitting there with the big contraption thing covering half of my face - trying to figure out the letters on the wall in front of me - I realized that I was holding my mouth funny because I was trying to figure out the letters without him making them bigger. Then I giggled under my breath because I'm sure I looked like a complete goofball - sitting there with a big "mask" on, making random guesses as to which letters were on the wall (okay, so maybe they weren't that random, but some certainly were!)...with my face all twisted up in concentration. If I were the optometrist, I would have laughed at me!



367

No comments:

Post a Comment