Thursday, April 12, 2012

wake up! and read about this week's 52 in 52 -- and click an ad!

But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."
Ephesians 5:13-14

So I'm thinking I need this as a recording to use as my alarm clock in the mornings! I definitely feel dead to the world as I turn off the 4 alarms that I have set. Yes. 4 alarms. And I still wake up late!

But I'm not sure they mean me feeling dead in the mornings.

No, I think Paul meant spiritual death. Death that comes from sin.

When we wake up from the sin that has us trapped in disobedience and allow Christ to shine on us, we are finally able to see God's calling again. It's so easy to be blinded by sin and lose sight of what it is God has called to. Opening our eyes and becoming aware of Christ and His sacrifice can help us see what was once invisible. Christ, the Light, makes all things visible.



On a side note, take a moment to click the link on the right!! Scroll down a little....it's down there. On the right side of the page. I get couple pennies or nickels each time someone clicks an ad! :) 

Yay! You clicked it. Thanks. :)




2345

No comments:

Post a Comment