Wednesday, May 5, 2010

just one of those days...

Have you ever had one of those days?

A day when all you need is a good run to let off some steam and stress? Yeah...today was one of those days.

I was so ready to just go for a run, let everything go and run my heart out. But, by the end of the day, I was so beat down and discouraged, I just came home, put my running clothes on, and sat outside listening to the birds for awhile. It was all I could do - I couldn't do anything more.

I ended up not going for a run. I just stuck around the house and eventually rode the exercise bike for 100min while I read (time flies while you read!! Didn't realize I had been riding for so long). It was good to ride, read, and just let my mind become lost in the pages.

I'm hoping tomorrow isn't "one of those days." I really need to get out for a good run as it feels as if it's been so long since I've been able to just run and run without a care in the world.

Maybe tomorrow will be one of those runs. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment